Friday, May 23, 2008

Magical Moments

I just have to say that I don't know how people can plan there weddings for a long time away from when they choose there date. Because the anticipation keeps me awake thinking ofall the things that need to be done and what I can do to make everything look beautiful. Trying on a dress, I mean if you had a long time to do it, you could be there forever! On Sunday I went and got my dress from David's Bridal and I love it!! But by then end I was so worn out and ready to be home and done with it and was not thinking correctly, that is for sure.

The back of my dress The front of my dress

I also just wanted to say that my family is the greatest! James and I were planning on having just our parents and siblings at our ceremony and then for one of our anniversarys do a reception/party thing when we could afford to do it. Well, my parents are throwing us a reception. Vicky is giving us a gift of a photographer and Jenna, one of Felicia's friends who takes fabulous pictures is also going to take photos for us. This is great because orignially it was just going to be whatever our siblings took and parents took during the thing. I'm so excited!


Then for the recetion, we were just going to have a little boom box and c.d.s for some background music. But now My Uncle Paul and Aunt Jamie are going to bring a stereo and speakers and some mixed stuff for us. They are both awesome DJs and I just can't tell you enough how much this all means to me!! It feels great that everyone is willing to help in the ways that they can to help make our days even more special! Thank you all!! This is just helping me with the reasons why I love you all so much and the reasons that you are in our lives! I just can't say thanks enough! And Mom and Dad don't feel let out either! What you guys are doing for us is more then we could ever have hoped for! It is very much appreciated and will never be forgot as well.

No comments: