Friday, June 20, 2008

A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer

This morning was a hard one for Madison. It was her first day of no school. This is in part my fault. I thought that today was her last day of school,considering it was a Friday. We were going to make cookie to take to class and had everything planned out. However, where I went to pick her up yesterady, they were giving me all of her spare stuff at school and I was totally confused. Thats when they told me that itwas the last day unless I signed up for care during the break! Yikes! It was in fact her last day already and she had no clue and for that matter neither did I. Luckily I had gotten there a little early and had brought my camera with me and was able to get these few pictures right before they came infor lunch. It was sad for all of us. Madison made lots of friends but only a few best friends, which are Abbey, Charlotte and her best of all bests, Kaisho. Kaisho is the little boy that you see in almost every picture with her. They are unseperable. Only 2 weeks apart in age as well. The last picture of Madison with her favorite teacher, Teacher Andrea!


Sensory table, this time with water and sea shells.

Going around and making the clean up noise. Her favorite to do.

I told you they were inseperable! Teacher Andrea and Maddie
We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher

1 comment:

Janice said...

Hey Cassandra, I didn't know how else to reach you so here goes. I hope I wasn't too foreward the other day at Winco. I was just so surprised to see you after just discussing your cake with Heather when I was in Rexburg the week before. Please don't feel obligated, but I'd love to help if you want me to. call me and we'll see what we can come up with...if you want to:)

Heather's mom:)