Thursday, March 12, 2009

'Cause if I were an Oscar Mayer Wiener

Guess what we found while out today??


Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener
That is what I truly want to be
'Cause if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener
Everyone would be in love with me.
A 1965 version of the Oscar Mayer Wiener song goes:

Oh, I'd love to be an Oscar Mayer wiener.
That is what I'd truly like to be.
'Cause if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener,
Everyone would be in love with me.
Oh, I'm glad I'm not an Oscar Mayer wiener.
That is what I'd never want to be.
Cause if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener.
There would soon be nothing left of me!
Another product's jingle is almost equally well well-known:

My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R
My bologna has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-R
Oh, I love to eat it every day, and if you ask me why, I'll say,
"'Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A."

1 comment:

Leitha said...

Oh I've seen this before! Tristan did as well. It's like seeing my childhood. Looks like you had fun with it.