Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Quickie

It's been crazy around here lately as I'm sure it has been with lots of people. The holidays will do that to you. We enjoyed a Thanksgiving dinner with the Stone side if the family. It was yummy. Christmas though.... Will be a different story. Madison is very excited about the "holdiay" season. She even made me a present for Thanksgiving because it was a holiday. She hasn't stopped bugging me about getting our Christmas tree since the day after Thanksgiving. Soon, soon, I keep telling her. James has been working everyday and is possibly going to be working everyday until Christmas day, so trying to fit in time to go and get a tree is a little bit tricky. It will work out in the end.

Madison has been enjoying time going over after school to our neighbors house and playing with Paige and her little sister Callie. She would be over there everyday if we let them. Its great to know that she has such great friends.

I have been studying. Just trying to keep up with the school work, and when I havea few extra minutes I go and volunteer at Maddie's school. I love working with the kids. I would do it every day if I could and some day I will.

And since I don't like to post without pictures, this is Madison with Riley on the left and Paige on the right. Paige lives next door and Riley around the corner, so these tree are becoming good friends. All I have to say is yeah for good friends.

No comments: