Saturday, October 2, 2010

Getting buttoned up for the Year

We have been busy wrapping up projects outside to get ready for the winter. Meaning for the first time since we moved, I don't have brush pile in my back yard, seed is being planted, the wood pile is split and stacked and I actually have a fairly decent sized back yard.

But that also means that for a few days, I neglected the house work to do so. Hence the giant pile of laundry sitting in the living room to be folded and put away, and just as much dirty, waiting to be cleaned. And don't even ask what the kitchen looked like. But I have got caught up on the house work, yeah and it is functioning order :) The basement however, different story ;)

Looking forward to next spring to see what comes of the back yard then.

No comments: