Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ahhh!

Today I am crazy hormonal. What does that mean? Thinking about the past, present, future. Its a scary thing at times. Remembering where James and I first started from, some of the things that we have endured over the almost nine years we have been together. Its driving me nuts. Waiting for an all clear on genetic screenings. All the things we still have to get for the baby. I'm just not into it right now. I have finals this week and I am just a mess. However I remember last night. Dinner for James' birthday with the family and I remember that its all worth it. It was a great time. Low key, no stress, My house got clean, except for a load of dishes, and some laundry, but it got dusted, cleaned and vacuumed which lately is a pretty big deal. Sometime I just want to curl in a ball and stay in bed until it passes. Life. I love it. I hate it. I am so grateful for it.

PS this was apost from May 28th :)

No comments: