Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

Well its over! all the planning and getting things ready and I have to say it was worth it! Thanks for everyone that came. A lot of family came and I was able to have some my greatest friends there as well. What's it like to be a newly wed? ANy different? Well since James and I have been living together for the last 4 years already, not so much different. But I have his name, we have our rings and for me emotionally and Psychologically it does make a difference or at least for me! Now after getting my house to recover, which it still hasn't, and getting ready for Maddie birthday (4 on Thursday) and then her party on Saturday, hopefully next week I will be able to go through pictures better and get announcements out to the family on the east coast and in between and get thank yous and all that fun stuff.. HAHA. Yeah. I do love me life.

1 comment:

A little Birdie... said...

You're just so darn happy! Congrats again!