Monday, June 28, 2010

The sun is here and we are playing!


Madison did it! She finished and passed Kindergarten. We are very proud of her. She is excited to be able to sleep in, however the other day she came up to me from playing in her room all sad. When I asked her what was wrong, she replied, "I miss Mrs. Anderson." She was truly a great teacher.

Summer finally decided to show its wonderful warm head and we have been enjoying every moment of it. With swings, bikes, scooters, balls, parks, water, and lots of fun laughter and running out side.
Two of the temporary guests in my house. Aren't they precious :)
But this is what keeps me going every day!

1 comment:

Standinginhislight said...

It is wonderful to see you enjoy your role as wife and mom. Keep sharing those blessing of yours.
~Sheri