Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentines is Just around the corner

Here in my family Valentines is pretty  low key. The hubby goes the the Chocolate basket in Portland, where they have some of the best chocolate. Madison and I usually make some cards for the family and for school. However, this year I am excited to try  Valentine cards. I loved their Christmas one that we got and am excited to try these. There are so many though that I 'm not sure that I can choose which one we will use. Like these:
Valentine's Day Cards for Kids I Dig You - Front : Sunny Yellow
Valentine's Day Cards for Kids You're a Kick - Front : LeafValentine's Day Cards for Kids Truckloads of Fun - Front : Bay
If you haven't tried Tiny Prints before I recommend you do. You can also check them out on their facebook page, pinterest page.


I will have to let you know what we choose when we are done! Hope you like this too!

No comments: