Friday, November 5, 2010

Grateful Friday

I haven't done one in a while. Okay. A long while. I am grateful for my family. All of them. We may be weird, crazy, complicated, and some times, just don't get along. But they are still family. As I get older I realize that you will achieve things in your life that will be silent rewards for yourself. But these silent rewards that the other 99% of the world doesn't understand, your family knows just how much it means to you. To have a family to be there when you are experiencing some of life's lowest lows or at times when you are experiencing some of life's highest highs. They are also there for you when you haven' had anything new in your life happen, and they are there for you then as well. This is a ramble but what I am trying to say is, I LOVE MY FAMILY IN ALL OF ITS CRAZY WONDERFUL WAYS!

And because I don't post without pictures. Here is one of Madison and James. I walked into the living room and felt so much love and joy, that I turned around, found James camera and had to take this photo. :)

No comments: